Stacks Losing their Size and Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Dec 16 19:40:16 EST 2015

Bob - interesting situation.  I work with two monitors, also, but they'
always connected so I haven't experienced this.

On a related note however, I've discovered that reading a stack's data
on a remote server and then recreating the stack on my local, populating
it with the data I just read, effectively recreates the stack.  Fine and
dandy except that the stack's dimensions and location are set to
whatever Livecode's default is for creating a new main stack.

So does anybody know how to set the default new stack size Livecode will
use the next time a new stack is created, either by the menu choice or
by simply opening a new disk file, writing to it and closing it?