Stacks Losing their Size and Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Dec 16 15:23:27 EST 2015

Scott thanks again.  I just uninstalled 7.0.5 and installed 7.1.1 and
resolved this issue.  I might have also been able to resolve it
re-installing 7.0.5.

I should have tried this on another system first.  I thought mine was
pretty stable but I guess things can creep in from time to time.

Thanks,

Ray