Animations on iOS

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Dec 14 23:39:55 EST 2015

If you're seeking enlightenment in a game, I can't help you.  But another
game I can recommend is The Room series by Fireproof Games.  Instead of
architectural puzzles on a grand scale, The Room is a series of mechanical
box/device puzzles: quasi-steampunk designed marvels with secret doors,
panels, levers, cyphers and jaw dropping mechanical design.  The puzzles
are more challenging than Monument Valley, and there is a vague but
intriguing backstory that keeps you wondering throughout.

All the Room games have been included in Apple's "best of" game lists, and
deservedly so. With Fireproof's release of their 3rd installment The Room
3, the first title is now available for free:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-room/id552039496?mt=8

But definitely purchase their other titles.  Support the developers, and
enjoy hours of award-winning challenges.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/14/15, 6:58 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Brahmanathaswami"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of brahma at hindu.org>