Improving the LiveCode release notes

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Dec 14 13:19:27 EST 2015

On 12/14/2015 09:46 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> I'd really appreciate some feedback to help me understand how we can
> make the LiveCode release notes more informative and helpful.

The release notes say that jdk-6 is required for Android support. Are
you sure that's not jdk-7? It might be a good idea to have the Android
section have a link to

<http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/316181-how-do-i-become-an-android-developer-on-linux>
<http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/27385-how-do-i-become-an-android-developer-on-a-pc>
<http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/27389-how-do-i-become-an-android-developer-on-a-mac>

which are better step-by-step instructions. I can't vouch for the pc or
mac versions, but I just updated the linux instructions the other day.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com