One Rect For All specificaiton

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Dec 14 11:04:34 EST 2015

I am back to app dev and working on this spec for my artists and designers.

Something still does not make sense.

@colin... you saidLC would take care of resizing any stack size to fit
any device  and to use the stack size ratio of 14 X 9
and then make it whatever sites is comfortable.

what feels "comfortable" to me  is to match at least one device size...
making it too big will not fit on my small Macbook Pro.

I don't understand why you would not work in 16 X 9 with the  "live
matter" area inside that set to 1200 X 788 (ratio)?

Why do you set the card size  12.5 percent  "shorter" (that's -200 over
1400 if you "think"  1600 X 900  and 644 X 414 if you are thinking
iPhone six plus original spec at  736 X 414)

Brahmanathaswami