Script Indenting?

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Sun Dec 13 07:37:15 EST 2015

Peter, thanks for the pointer to the new script only behaviors - this is
worth indexing.

Mark - is glx2 is in Bitbucket
<https://bitbucket.org/mwieder/glx2/wiki/Home>. Any suggestions about how
to fork a copy on Github then keep the pull / push overhead to a manageable
level of complexity - i don;t fancy getting my head around Bitbucket as
well as Github, and i'd like to start contributing in a regular way to an
independent IDE?