LC 8 DP 11

-hh hh at livecode.org
Sat Dec 12 12:36:09 EST 2015

Peter,

I can now confirm that it installs on Win 7 --- after a very
long time, as you say.

A fresh copy of the Indy-version needed here (3 GHz, Win 7-32Bit).

(Times instead of screenshots of the progress bar)

1 minute to start
plus 5 minutes to com to a 50% progress bar
plus 6 minutes to come to a 100% progress bar
plus 1 minutes to come to the "Finish" display
plus 7 minutes past the "Finish" button.

The community-version was 5 minutes faster.

Perhaps Wilhelm gave up, being accustomed to have a 1-2 minutes
(in sum) installer. I killed at the first trial the installer
after 5 minutes or so of waiting (and switched the OS and machine).

By the way, I like the automatic feature "uninstall previous versions"
(of the current one to install) of the installer very much. This part
of the installer worked for me always without problems and very fast.

Hermann