Script Indenting?

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sat Dec 12 06:35:15 EST 2015

On 2015-12-12 11:37, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer.  I want to format script text that lives in a
> standard LC field for easier readability.  The script gets executed by
> "do script" command.

When I have the time, I'd really like to split the script indenting &
formatting code out from the script editor into a separate library.

That would make it much easier for people to use and re-use, not only in
IDE extensions etc. but also in other applications.  It might make it
easier to test/improve/maintain too!

                                      Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>