Release 8.0 DP 11

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Dec 10 17:29:28 EST 2015

I’m really loving the widgets and new version 8. However, the first thing I did was make a new stack and fiddle with the widgets. Then, when I tried to close and remove the stack from memory from the file menu, it gave me the “really?” dialog, but didn’t remove the stack. It still showed.

So, still not ready for me to use.
Best,
Bill