adjacent objects

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Dec 6 21:27:55 EST 2015

Coincidently, I am facing the same problem as I too am trying to recreate Boids in LC. However, I’m confining myself to 2D, thinking I need to learn to walk before I can fly like the Boids!

How about this: create a graphic “Region” that corresponds to your desired size/region of adjacency, and set it’s blend level to 100. Then simply set the loc of grc
 region to loc of grc “A” and check for Intersection(grc “region”, theOtherGraphics).

That should work!!

BTW Walt, what is the muckingabout stack? Is that something I should know about?

Roger