Pointlist to Bezier?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Dec 6 17:40:32 EST 2015

Hi Michael:

There a few example Bezier stacks on RevOnline that show how to simulate
Bezier curves, but when drawn using polygons, LiveCode's card resolution
limits how smoothly the curves can be drawn.  If you're interested, I
wrote a blog post that explains a bit more, and provides an improved
sample stack:
http://tactilemedia.com/blog/2015/12/06/livecode-bezier-line-demo/

(Thanks to Alejandro Tejada and Jim Hurley for blazing the trail here.)

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/6/15, 4:09 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Michael Kristensen"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of