BreakPoint problems in LC8DP10

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Dec 3 16:33:45 EST 2015

I thought breakpoint problems were solved in DP10 and hoped to transfer to LC8 permanently, but there seems to still be a problem.

I do a:
 dispatch  “myHandlerName" to grp  “MygroupName”

There is a breakpoint in the handler “myHandlerName”
The handler is in the script of thegroup “myGroupName"

I put a breakpoint at the first line in the handler. I first set it with the red dot method, then put “breakpoint” in the first line of the script. It failed to trigger a breakpoint.

It works fine in latest version 7.

This happen to anybody else? I’ll try to duplicate it in a test stack and file a bug report if nobody has seen this.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org