On-Rev Support not responding ?

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Thu Dec 3 12:10:04 EST 2015

I¹m not aware of any particular delays in processing on-rev support at the
moment. I¹ll investigate this question for you.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 03/12/2015 17:03, "use-livecode on behalf of Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of