Death of the Application Browser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 1 14:49:24 EST 2015

On 12/1/2015 3:53 AM, Monte Goulding wrote:
>> >  But IDs are imperative when I get an error message like this:
>> >
>> >  Hint: field id 12345 of card id 2069 of stack…
> Failing a proper mobile debugger some way to scroll to an object reference in the project browser would work for this. It probably would require a menu and a dialog to enter the object reference.

That would be more fiddly than just looking at a column of IDs.

So far the things we've talked about are work-arounds for the lack of a
column view. The best solution would be to enhance the AB and include it
as an alternate layout in the PB. It doesn't need much updating if the
only goal is to make it "pretty".

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com