How would YOU trade data within LC Android app between 2 tablets without INTERNET?

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:54:54 EST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for tips so far: But, .... Advice From: Advance IT BITCOM went
zooming past me to quickly to comprehend.

--- snip ---
Create a workgroup for all devices and share folders with privileges. Once
this is done add code in New app to search iPhone range for devices and
share
--- end snip ---

So, to create a "workgroup." I see this on the Mac.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workgroup_Manager

The iPhone range for devices must be for iOS, not Andoid, right?

Seems like a simple solution, beyond that "add code in New app" part too.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark at Rauterkus.com