more cute IDE/standalone discrepancies

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:16:41 EDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 6:49 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> If the setPref handler is in another stack, it sounds like it isn't in the
> message hierarchy when it's needed. But it isn't completely clear from your
> description

It is indeed in another stack.

MCP is the mainstack, and automatically loads my library stack during
startup.  The libStack is brought in as part of the project during compile,
and its script brought in by "start using stack libStack"

By the point that this happens, the same routine in the lib stack has been
called several times.  But at this point something goes wrong calling it.
I have an answer just before it, and another just inside setPref.  It seems
to  be balking at the command call.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462