LC676 IDE change in behavior?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Aug 31 11:50:42 EDT 2015

I have noticed that when I double click on a stack on my desktop (or ay
folder) (on Windows) to open it in LiveCode 6.7.6, that when the stack
opens, the stack window is show briefly and then hides. I have to open
the stack window by double clicking on it in the application Browser for
it to display.

There is no startup, preopenstack, openstack, preopencard or opencard
handlers. The stack's visible property and rect and loc are all set to
default values so it should be when LiveCode starts up.

Is anyone else seeing this? Was there a change of IDE behavior between
LC665 and 676?