Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sat Aug 29 08:22:46 EDT 2015

On 2015-08-29 08:53, Monte Goulding wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> Has anyone seen my post on the engine forum about a scriptOnly
> property for stacks:
>
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=25065
>
> Happy to contribute it

This looks like the sort of thing that's best off being looked at by
Mark Waddingham.  Unfortunately my last day before my annual holiday is
the day before he gets back from his annual holiday, so I'm not going to
be able to bring this up with him for at least a couple of weeks.  Can I
suggest that you e-mail him directly?

Or just submit a PR on GitHub, that'll make sure it doesn't get
forgotten about. ;-)

                               Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>