LC8 IDE publish-and-subscribe

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Aug 28 17:29:03 EDT 2015

Originally we had the check to prevent us making typos and such. As I have
previously said, it is exactly designed to be extensible. Once 8.0 reaches
GM, you can rely on that handler being a no-op.

If you have any suggestions about improvements to the system it would be
good to hear them. I think at the moment there is a slight lack of
flexibility in terms of the info that can be returned along with the
message.