What is this - is anyone making money?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Aug 28 11:09:27 EDT 2015

I have not commercially distributed anything I have written. I have however written apps for the work I do for my company. They recently decided to adopt my Forms Generator in their workflow, which makes me somewhat of a needed commodity for them. I'm not sure how to put a price on that.

I have purchased Livecode over the years, ever since Revolution 2.0, because it is in my interests for RunRev to continue to support this product, else I am completely out of the software development business. I simply do not have the time or patience to use other products.

Bob S