Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Aug 28 04:53:07 EDT 2015

On 28/08/2015 09:17, Kay C Lan wrote:
> I don't use Atom but from some recent posting it appears that some kind of
> LC/Atom connection has been made. I wonder if that may have been driven by
> the amount of time the LC Team spend at Github and Atom is the Github team
> developed Text Editor? Guess I better check it out.

I'm afraid the story isn't that exciting...

I was bored one evening (in my "spare" time) and decided to explore
adding new syntax highlighting rules to Atom.  Then the LCB package sort
of happened, then people started using it.

I use Emacs as my primary editor.

                                Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>