Quick Challenge

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 27 11:09:07 EDT 2015

A silly variation...

on mouseUp
   set the caseSensitive to true
   put "Mary had a little LAMB. Its fleece was WHITE as cocaine. Everywhere
that Mary went, she would shout, WINNING!" into tWords
   replace "." with empty in tWords
   replace "," with empty in tWords
   replace "!" with empty in tWords
   repeat for each word thisWord in tWords
      if thisWord is toUpper(thisWord) then put thisWord & cr after
tCapWords
   end repeat
   set the caseSensitive to false
   answer tCapWords