Script Editor future (was Open Source Kickstarter Report Card)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 24 01:06:43 EDT 2015

On 8/23/2015 8:57 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 11:55 PM, J. Landman Gay<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
> wrote:
>

>> >When the last script editor revision was released it included hooks so you
>> >could work in any external editor.
>
> Was that pre or post GLX2? More information would be welcome. I manually
> take scripts in and out of BBEdit and it would be nice if LC behaved like
> all the other apps I use that seamlessly integrate with BBEdit.

Sorry, I can't remember when it happened, but it was quite a while ago.
I think there used to be a place in Prefs where you could indicate the
app you wanted to use. There's no trace of that now in any of the
versions I currently have installed, so it was some time prior to 6.x
probably. There were some glitches that needed smoothing out and it
looks like the idea was shelved. But maybe it wouldn't be too hard to
put it back in.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com