JSON, URL-encode, and UTF-8

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Aug 20 21:46:14 EDT 2015

It will still be useful… what I want to look at is what headers are generated and whether or not the JSON is still correctly formatted.

With a copy of the script, I should be able to tell you what is causing it to break between the versions.

I have been posting JSON data to PHP in other applications with no problems, so it must be something specific to what you are trying to do.