Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Aug 20 13:45:13 EDT 2015

When I asked, "Will there be a list, or guide to help a LC script user to
know when to use LCB?", I did not understand that you were talking about
dev time -vs- cpu time per type of function.

So, nevermind that question.

Roger EllerGraphics Systems Analyst

803 North Maple StreetP: 864.967.1625Simpsonville, SC 29681C: 864.908.0337
SealedAir.com <http://www.sealedair.com/>Roger.E.Eller at SealedAir.com