[OT] Copyrighting games?

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 19 13:45:39 EDT 2015

Pantents are not cheap and have a long
waiting period.  Another thing to consid-
about a patent is lets say you designed
a new type of screwdriver.  If you have
used that somewhere like the workplace
you will be denied the patent.  So you will
need to make your decision about getting
a patent in advance of any type of public
use.

John Balgenorth