BAF and other things - I am confused...

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 19 11:37:51 EDT 2015

Thank you!

Yes I do have some things in mind.
As I have said in other post I know
a little bit about c++ and objective-c
so I am not completely up to par on
using pointers and c etc.  I will need
to go review lessons and code to even
correctly write the pointer but I have
used them in learning and it should not
take me too much to get a handle on it.

My main interest for now is GCD and the
NFS file manager.  But I also want to use
it to help improve things in general for the
open source community.  Not that i feel I
can do better than others but i wanted to
learn it and help.

As for GCD I wanted to do that for my own
project.  I am currently writing it in Revolu-
tion because it uses code that needs the
commercial license and I am using funds
the best I can to accomplish the job.  But
eventually I will buy the business license
because I also want to build it for mobile.

With the GCD I am interested in threads
for faster file processing and I want it for
reading and writing binary and hex etc.

With the NFS file manager I wanted to use
it to improve finder access like BR wants.

John Balgenorth