Importing UTF-8 files

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Aug 18 16:50:28 EDT 2015

i would highly recommend a "deep read" of the read me docs for 7.05
where there is super detail info on all the unicode changes

so much changed, mission critical stuff, a lot easier, but you need to
do it right.

OH! the release notes for 7.1 don't have any of the unicode business...
I don't know where LC is documenting that now..

So I extracted this for my own ref

http://dev.himalayanacademy.com/stacks/705-Release-Unicode-Notes.pdf

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami