Copy and Paste from LiveCode text fld in Mobile

Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Aug 18 16:32:43 EDT 2015

USE CASE: I need to offer the user the ability to copy out text on
mobile (not cut) for passing to twitter or email or facebook on both iOS
and Android

I am using a plain text field, "textContent" on a single card "textReader"

unlocked, traversal on... for importing text files to the stack for
users to read... and results from searches etc.

When I open in Mobile...I don't get the option, on mouse down.,where the
small copy, cut widget opens in iOS... where you can drag to make a
selection... this would also be done on a scrollable region (since there
is more text in the field than the the field can show...)

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery
www.HimalayanAcademy.com