No Messages Until Scroll

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Aug 18 15:42:35 EDT 2015

Yes, I've run into this, or something related to it.  It seems that
controls within a scrolling group are non-responsive until the group has
been scrolled (or received some scroll message).  A workaround that seems
to get things going is, after creating the scroller, set the scroll value
of the scroller to some value, like 0 or its current scroll value.  Once
this value has been set, controls respond to mouse/touch events.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design