BAF and other things - I am confused...

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Tue Aug 18 11:05:59 EDT 2015

On 2015-08-18 14:57, Roger Eller wrote:

>> I recommend working through the step-by-step guide that Georgia wrote:
>>
>> https://livecode.com/write-a-widget-in-8-steps/
>>
>> It's quite easy to follow and it's a great intro to LiveCode Builder.
>>
> That is a great intro, but where are the details of the language?
> Since
> you "draw" with commands as in #5, how do you draw other shapes /
> objects,
> and set their attributes?

If you go into the Dictionary in LiveCode 8:

* use the menu at the top left to select the "LiveCode Builder"
dictionary.
* click on "library" on the left
* select "com.livecode.canvas" from the list

You will rewarded by a very long and comprehensive list of syntax
related to drawing.

                                   Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>