Open Source Kickstarter Report Card (Updated)

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:10:02 EDT 2015

Monte

> On 18 Aug 2015, at 10:52, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:
>

>> On 18 Aug 2015, at 12:45 pm, Peter W A Wood <peterwawood at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> PS Does anybody still think it is worth LiveCode supporting Windows 8 Phone?
>
> Nope… I presume the goal will be bumped to Windows 10???

Perhaps there is no need for a replacement. After all, it looks to me that you cannot sell GPL licensed software through the Windows App Store so LiveCode will be motivated to include Windows 10 support as it could help them sell more indy licences. (Assuming that Windows 10 and its appstore takes off).

Cheers

Peter