Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Aug 17 16:41:27 EDT 2015

> On 18 Aug 2015, at 4:13 am, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>
> PDF on-screen rendering is not available in any LiveCode edition, and I don't recall seeing it on either the Kickstarter stretch goals or either of the two emails this quarter about new proprietary-only features.

So a PDF widget isn’t a Business only license? I’m hoping they release one to community because I have a client that will probably pay me to add any extra features they need that don’t come standard like text selection and extraction. Not really a huge issue as we could just write the widget from scratch but then we would need to decide what to do with it etc...