Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 17 13:39:25 EDT 2015

On 8/17/2015 10:29 AM, William Prothero wrote:
> The idea that the livecode vision would be “frozen in time” and future
> enhancements would be charged extra, certainly is contrary to what I
> had expected.

If we're talking about the BAF, I think people are still missing the key
info Brett provided. The BAF is not the same product as the current
LiveCode. It is a new addition that doesn't work with existing stacks,
targeted to a different user base.

It doesn't affect either Indy users or open source users, which remain
in sync.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com