Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Aug 16 23:30:25 EDT 2015

I am surprised that anyone would expect a lot of coding help to rise out of
the LC community.  Sure there are a few who have experience in the lower
level languages, but my sole reason in choosing LC was for the English-like
syntax.  I don't know, nor do I want to learn C or Objective C or anything
else.  I started with HC, and it ends with LC for me.