Open Source Kickstarter Report Card

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 16 17:34:11 EDT 2015

You're right. It was also it increase the user base, which it did
considerably, so that LC would become better known and accepted
generally. As you say, the move to open source was also meant to allow
others to contribute to the engine so that fixes and new features would
be incorporated more quickly. Unfortunately that hasn't been the case;
except for a few skilled people (actually I can only think of two
offhand) the community has not done much there.

I've contributed a tiny little bit to fix an IDE bug but that's about as
far as my own skills go.