Business Application Framework

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 20:37:27 EDT 2015

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com
> wrote:

> You give them a script.

Yes, but the script still needs a way to distinguish which changes happen
from "normal use", and which from redesign, doesn't it?  Clicking a
property seems to be at least as easy as setting a behavior . . .

In my case, I might have a display field that got resized as it needed more
space, which shouldn't get logged as a vc change, next to a label field for
which any change means I tinkered with how things get displayed.  Even
within a group, this will vary for me.  (OK, the *particular* case I'm
thinking of is also driven by the need to open cards and use formattedText
on the open card, but still . . .)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462