mouse pointer hot spot is way off

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Aug 15 18:01:37 EDT 2015

Now the editor is acting up and I’m getting about 8, -61 in that corner.

My situation is the same as Richards.  It is a fixed vertical offset throughout the time of misbehavior, but I’m not sure whether that fixed amount changes a little from episode to episode or from stack to stack.

For me it is per stack (maybe per card).  Right now my stack is fine, but the editor stack is goofy.  The offset is 2 lines (about) and I think it was 3 lines earlier today.