Button does not receive mouseUP after disabling then enabling button

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sat Aug 15 16:51:04 EDT 2015

On 2015-08-15 20:45, Martin Koob wrote:
> I have a button that when the user clicks it it needs to be disabled
> till a
> process that the mouseUp started is done then it is re-enabled once the
> process is done and the user should be able to click it again.
>
> The problem I am encountering is that once the button is re-enabled if
> the
> mouse has not moved within the button after the mouse was re-enabled
> the
> mouseUp is not received by the button script.
>
> [snip]
>
> Is this a known issue?  Should I post a bug report?  I am using LC
> 6.7.3.

Hi Martin,

I just tried this out on Linux using LiveCode 7.1-rc-1, and I can't
observe the bug.  So, it might be platform-specific.

- Do you get the problem in LiveCode 7?
- What platform are you on?

Since you can reproduce the bug quite reliably it's definitely worth
filing a bug report.

                                        Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>