mySQL: PHP or direct access?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Aug 15 13:30:19 EDT 2015

Excellent, thank you Peter.  Had not had a chance to look at the release
notes for those two versions yet.  It doesn't look like the referenced bug
report 14289 has been updated to reflect this.

Couple of follow up questions.

Has the sqlite user authentication module been enabled in this version of
the library?  Details are at
http://www.sqlite.org/src/doc/trunk/ext/userauth/user-auth.txt.  There are
some new sqlite APIs involved with this which I believe would require
corresponding new LC database functions.

Can you comment on my request to allow LC users to dynamically load an
sqlite library of their choice? It seems that capability would relieve the
team from having to keep up to date with the SQLite library, except of
course in situations where the LC interface to the sqlite library requires
a change.

Thanks,
Pete