Business Application Framework

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sat Aug 15 10:36:43 EDT 2015

Hi All!

I'd second what Graham and Jacqueline shared. My version control system is, "Save as..." and the corresponding file creation dates. I would be interested in learning more about versions control and tracking, though LiveCode development is not my primary job. (My primary job is K8 education and technology.)

A hands on tutorial, where we are using the system collaboratively, on a "Hello World" project might be a good start.

For students today, interested in programming and engineering, exposure to this type of system sounds like a primary skill to me.

John Patten
SUSD

Sent from my iPad