Downloaded stacks on iOS

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 14 22:43:53 EDT 2015

Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
> Has anyone actually tried this?
> Can we do it on Android?

There's no technical reason this couldn't be done.  Most of my desktop
apps do this, and I do all my mobile testing with a plugin that copies
the stack file I'm working on to a server and then I have one test app
on my device with buttons to download any stack I need to test.

Android has no restriction on this, and the applicability of Apple's
guidelines to this seems, as they say, "vague".  I've not found the
specific text of the app store dev TOS that prohibits that, and unless
it were abused I can't see how it differs much from downloading any
binary data.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems