iCalendar [.ics file] Open Source Lib for LiveCode

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Aug 14 19:26:56 EDT 2015

And to follow up on that posting from me of almost two years ago ....

at the time there was no interest (no beta users, ...)

I primarily developed it for one project, which was successful enough,
but had no need to develop it any further. Without either beta testers
or any on-going use by myself, it didn't seem quite ready for release
(clearly not as a commercial project), so it's just been sitting on the
shelf.

I'd be happy to contribute it under some GPL license (so long as that
lets me retain rights to use it (the orginal) in commercial products if
I ever choose to), and to participate in any on-going project that
develops. Let me know if there is any interest in that (either here on
the list, or by direct email - I rarely get time to look at the forums).

-- Alex.