Business Application Framework

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Aug 14 12:05:34 EDT 2015

Kay,
Good points, after ignoring the rhetoric. There could be argument about which features are included in all versions. Seems like zip and PDF support would be part of any modern authoring system. I contributed a substantial (for me) amount to the Kickstarter, appreciate the need for the mothership to be solvent financially, and care about the future of livecode, now that I have invested heavily in it. That seems to be the thrust of most of the folks posting comments on this issue.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org