Business Application Framework

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Aug 14 10:13:19 EDT 2015

Receiving Social Security benefits is not leaching off of
society.  You pay in until you retire and then you receive
a monthly check base on how much you paid in.  Those
who spent their life leaching off society and not paying in
very much get nothing or very little.

The problem in America with Social Security is politicians
have robbed it and are complaining theres is nothing left
to steal and are having trouble paying those who they owe.
They are not complaint about their pensions and will they
will get paid not matter how broke America is.

If you are paying into a pension your whole life are you going
to call yourself a leach when you start collecting it?

John Balgenorth