[YO EDINBURGH!] Microsoft Open-Sources It's Toolkit For Making iOS Apps Run On Win 10

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:37:39 EDT 2015

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>
wrote:

> If your sources are from a newsfeed on an apple device, I am not surprised
> at what thoughts you are allowed to have.

Huh???  I can't eve being to figure out where the is coming from.  Does
apple even have a newsfeed app???

I'm not a mac person, I'm a unix person.  Mac is simply the most convenient
unix box supplier at the moment (OK, living without spotlit would be hard,
which is why OS X got left on the first of the newer ones I bought).

I'm currently only tinkering with a game; my real product is a desktop
app.  And until I find a way to actually put advertising on it (the one
built into live code apparently wants a large installed base before they
will talk to you), the mobile game won't get noticeable time.

I have no obligations to iOS, android, mac, or google, nor the users of any
of these.  This is purely a commercial issue.

I even support a windows version of my application; I've never owned an
actual windows machine (OK, it's been stashed on a back partition a few
times), but their money spends as well as mac users.  For that matter, I'll
ship it as a linux if someone is willing to pay for it.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462