Business Application Framework

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Aug 12 08:48:05 EDT 2015

An object-oriented framework for livecode now featuring GIT support? Does
anyone have any more information on this announcement I received?

The rest of the email talked about the new business license, which does
sound interesting. Is this new framework/git support new features specific
to those using the new business license?. I think git support without
having to fiddle around too much would be pretty important to an open
source community. Monte's solution was very nice by the way, but it ought
to be a thing an actual thing livecode can do out of the box.

--

Kind regards,

Andrew Kluthe