Describing LiveCode

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 07:52:33 EDT 2015

Just a reminder. I have written a "getting started" book that explains the essence of LiveCode in my book LiveCode Lite: Computer Programming Made Ridiculously Simple.  It may be found as a free PDF download at http://medmaster.net/livecode.html.

I have not put the book into print yet because of the ongoing rapid changes to LiveCode.  In the meantime, I  certainly look forward to any comments from readers that might improve the book's further development.

Stephen Goldberg
President, Medmaster Publishing Co.
Prof Emeritus, Univ of Miami Sch of Medicine
www.medmaster.net
stgoldberg at aol.com