Release 6.7.7 RC 2

hlowe hlowe at me.com
Tue Aug 11 14:04:14 EDT 2015

Updated to xCode 6.4 and installed LC 6.7.7 RC2 (Mac OS 10.10.4). App runs
fine in the iPad 8.4 simulator but when I compile and install onto an iPad
running iOS 8.4, I run into the following:

If I select 8.4 or later as the build for iOS version, when I try to install
the app onto the iPad xCode reports:

"The Info.plist for application at <app location> specifies a minimum OS
version of 8.4.0, which is too high to be installed on <iPad>."

If I select iOS 8.3 or later the app installs on the iPad but fails to run
with the error (app uses encryption):

"SSL library not found"

I also note that no matter what version of iOS I select in the Standalone
Application Settings, when I quit and relaunch LC, the iOS version has reset
to "5.1.1 or later"

App runs fine under LC 6.7.6, xCode 6.3 and iOS 8.3.

Have submitted bug report.