Table field colored rows question

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Aug 11 11:59:41 EDT 2015

On 8/11/2015 11:44 AM, jbv at souslelogo.com wrote:
> Hi list
>
> Is there a quick way, like a property, to have successive rows of a
> table field in alternate colors, like white, grey, white, grey, etc ?
> I checked the graphic effects, but didn't find anything of the sort...
> I'm using LC community 6.5.2 on OSX.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> jbv

The Datagrid object supports alternating row colors, but the they are
not part of the "table" features of the standard LiveCode field object.
If you want alternating row colors with a standard LC field, you would
need to either code them yourself or several LC community members have
created improved "tables" based on the LC field object. I think I recall
that at least one of them included alternating row colors, but I can't
remember who.